The Genius Squad
It sucks going to conferences and learning all the cool things you can do, but once you get home your notes have somehow turned into a foreign language.
Introducing: The BarkWorld Genius Squad
The BarkWorld Genius Squad is here to help and answer your questions while at the conference and help you get set up with all the awesome features you’ll learn about at BarkWorld before you even leave the show!
- Get onsite tech support for your blog, website, Facebook page, or similar right at the conference.
- Learn how to “trick out” your blog with the latest bells and whistles.
- Book your appointment in advance or just show up and pick their brains.
Highlighted Solutions that will be focused on:
- Blogs (blogger, tumblr, and a specialty in WordPress; help converting from one blog platform to another)
- Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn (ads, timeline, scheduled posts, management tools like Hootsuite, etc.)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEO, Google & Bing Ads, etc.)
- Google Analytics
- “Trick My Blog” how to troubleshoot and add cool applications or tools like: Disqus, Wibiya, Hello Bar, Facebook commenting on your blog, etc.
- E-marketing integration (Mailchimp, iContact, etc.)