Win Free Trip [Sweepstakes]
Contest now closed.
Are you a blogger, vlogger & overall social media rockstar?
Then you just might win a FREE trip to the most talked about pet social media conference compliments of our Gold Partner Eukanuba!
Enter our Eukanuba Paws In Motion to BarkWorld contest by posting a compelling blog post (or YouTube video) about why you want to go to BarkWorld 2012 and if you’re alumni what you’ve experienced attending in the past and then promote it to your social media community as well as include the link to the post/video in our comment section below. The more you post and promote the more chances you have to win!
COMPLIMENTS OF EUKANUBA ONE LUCKY WINNER WILL WIN:
- A ticket to BarkWorld 2012
- Roundtrip airfare for you (continental US)
- Roundtrip airfare for your pet (continental US)
- A 3 night hotel stay at the host hotel, Westin Buckhead (room & tax)
- Roundtrip airport transport in Atlanta, GA
- Two runners-up will receive a complimentary full-conference ticket to BarkWorld
HOW TO ENTER:
- Share this post with the social media tools on our side panel
- Write a 250-500 word post on your blog (or record a video no longer than 2 minutes) with the following:
“Eukanuba Paws In Motion to BarkWorld” should either be the title of the post or mentioned in the post.
Add a comment below with the link to your post/video as well as promote the post to your social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.) Twitter hashtag: #EukanubaPawsInMotion
- Why you want to go to BarkWorld 2012 and if you’re alumni what you’ve experienced attending in the past
- Include a link to BarkWorldExpo.com (and you can use goodies found here)
Contest ends April 30, 2012. Winners will be selected based on their post(s) and their promotional efforts. Winners announced on our Facebook (be sure to Like Us) & our blog the week of May 7, 2012.
By the way, pre-sales tickets end April 30, if you win the contest and have already purchased a ticket BarkWorld will refund your ticket! Register in advance to save over 30%!
Things our lawyer told us we have to say…